Our Homecare Services
Having dementia can affect an individual and their loved ones in different aspects like emotionally, socially, and psychologically.
Most times, special care by a professional is needed to ensure that the patient is comfortable and well taken care of. So, if you or a loved one needs expert dementia home care, contact Next Level Homecare. We are experts in delivering private dementia care in the comfort of your home.
Our dementia home care services
At Next Level Homecare, we provide the following dementia home care services.
- Help make communication easy
- Dementia-friendly activities
- Advice on how the family can support the patient
- Specialist care for dementia stages
- Medication management
- Specialist homecare
- Management team visits
- 30+ years of experience
- Flexible packages
- Leading UK care provider
- Qualified carers
- Family-owned agency
- Personalised cost
- Registered nurses
Why choose us?
We are a leading dementia home care service provider in the UK, and we pride ourselves in offering quality homecare and support to those with dementia. We have experience within the NHS and private healthcare sector, which, helps us work closely with multidisciplinary teams to ensure the patient receives quality care. We also offer
- Tailor-made dementia care plans
- Clinical expertise by well-trained and registered nurses and carers
- Live-in care for persons suffering from dementia
- Memory training activities to reduce symptoms
People who have dementia usually feel lonely and isolated. This makes life difficult for them and, those around them but one way to make the situation easy is to create time to chat with the patient. Talking with the person will help build their confidence and reduce their isolation.
These tips would help make chatting with a dementia patient easier.
- Make time for the patient so, you don't get to be in haste.
- Speak clearly and sit close enough for the patient to hear you
- Ensure that you meet their needs like taking them to the toilet
- Do not ask too many questions but try to be conversational.
- Be patient while you talk, not making the patient feel like a child.
- Give the patient simple choices to prevent an overwhelming feeling.
All our prices are customised to suit your personal needs so you can always call us to get more information about our bespoke dementia home care services. Our professionals are available 24/7 on 01895 349959 to answer all your questions about our services and costs. Feel free to also send us an email on email@example.com to make enquires for your personalised dementia homecare.